We Repair All models of Canon Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Flashes.
We repair all models of Canon Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and flashes Including Professional and Consumer equipment. All our technicians are highly experienced. Because of our extensive experience and inventory we can offer expert repairs at the lowest prices and the fastest turnaround.
In most cases repairs are completed within 3-5 business days*. Camera & Camcorder Repair Center has offered expert repair services for Canon camera & camcorders since 1988.
Get Your Free Repair Quote online now use our Estimate Request Form and tell us which camera or camcorder you have and what the problem is. We will give you an estimate within two working hours.
We are specialized in canon camera repair and canon camcorder repair. We work with all different formats, Digital, Film, HDV, MINIDV, DVD, HDD, DVD, Hi8, 8mm.
*Actual times may vary. Seasonal volume or repairs requiring special parts may add more time. The exact repair time depends on the problem and the parts availability.
Canon camcorder repair common problems:
- Eject Cassette, Remove The Cassette, Eject The tape errors.
- Back focus problems, soft focus, It does not focus at all.
- Video and audio dropout, pixilation, video break up on playback
- Zoom problems, does not zoom at all, zooming on its own, zoom rocker broken.
- No video or audio on playback mode. The video head needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Computer will not recognizing the Camcorder, DV port broken or firewire control chip-set needs to be replaced.
- The tape is jammed in the camcorder, The tape is not ejecting. The camcorder is eating the tape.
- CMOS or CCD sensor problems. Black image, distortion, color problems, one of the colors is missing.
- No power, camcorder is dead, It does not turn on with Ac power.
Free Estimate Form
Get Your Free Repair Estimate Online Now. Easy step by step instructions on sending us your equipment.
Common problems in Canon DSLR
- Broken LCD screen
- Flash does not pop-up properly (Err 05) or does not fire
- Bent or broken card reader pins/eject arm (Err 02, Err CF or no CF)
- Buttons stopped responding
- Auto Focus is not moving or does not lock on subject (searches only)
- HDMI or USB port does not work
- Mirror Operations, Shutter, Lens Communication problem (Err 99, Err 01)
- Pictures with spots (image sensor or lens needs cleaning)
- Shutter does not release or is not working (black picture)
- Mirror fell out or is broken
- Memory card does not lock into place
- Busy signal, camera does not release
- Power intermittent or No power
- Other camera errors (Err 20, Err 30, Err 40, Err 50, Err 70, Err 80)